Lunes, Enero 6, 2014

Russians, Koreans rescued in Boracay boat collision



At least two Russians, three Korean tourists and 12 Filipino passengers were rescued by the Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) after two boats collided in this resort island Monday morning.

Coast Guard officer Pedro Taganos, acting station commander of the PCG-Caticlan, identified in an interview the foreign tourists as Logan Cruz and James Scott (Russians); Mika Kambe, Akihira Kambe and Koi Kame who are Koreans.

The foreign tourists including a Filipina identified as Andrea Stone were onboard the speedboat of MBCA Boracay Regency when it accidentally collided with a motor boat MBCA Nonoy carrying the other Filipino passengers.

Taganos said that at least two Filipino passengers onboard the MBCA Nonoy suffered minor injuries in the accident which happened at around 6 A.M.

The collision took place around 300 meters off Caticlan Jetty Port.

"Banca operation still continues in Boracay despite the accident," said Taganos.

The PCG continues to conduct an investigation on the accident.

1 komento:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Investors on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Investors gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    TumugonBurahin

Villar sets 10th OFW and Family Summit on Nov. 19

AS a sign of their continuing gratitude to our Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs), Senator Cynthia Villar announced the holding of the 10th OF...